Everything Going online in this digital era So marketing people are also switching into it to optimize their website. Here they need such one of the best marketing, advertising tool to get more right audience rather than the visitors. This is possible with Google Adwords and takes care of the advertising responsibility to show your products to right audience at the right time. In that some people getting confused with Google analytics and Adwords . Don’t confuse both since Google analytics is keep your eye on the visitors by getting their metrics and conversions.In Google Adwords you need only pay per click of your ads. Google looks at how relevant and useful your ad is to the searcher and the search terms they’ve used. It also looks at how many clicks your ad has received previously, also known as its click-through rate (CTR) and how relevant your landing page is. In the Google Adwords another on significant thing is Searching and selecting the keywords which you’re frequent visitors using for their search results so you should first conscious in getting keywords and search terms. And another significant thing in Google Adwords is bidding.
There are two methods in bidding in Google Adwords they are as follows:
- You pay Google Adwords each time your ad is clicked. The price you’re willing to pay for each click is called cost-per-click (CPC). If you bid maximum bid amount and choose automatic option Google chooses bid amount within your budget and brings you the most clicks possible within that budget.
- There is also another less common option called cost-per-impression (CPM). This is where you pay the search engine for every 1,000 times your ad appears on the SERP. The user doesn’t have to click-through.
Benefits of Google Adwords :
- FASTER THAN SEO. Both SEO and Google AdWords are search engine marketing strategies to generate more traffic and leads. But, a well optimized AdWords campaign can work much faster for a business to get the much coveted first spot in search. You can focus on multiple keywords and turn on/off campaigns whenever you want.
- MAKE BRAND AWARENESS. Google AdWords, in addition to boosting traffic, clicks, and conversions, is also an efficient way to tell people about your brand. To verify this, Google partnered with Ipsos to run a study across 12 verticals, right from automobiles to retail. It was discovered that search ads lift top-of-mind awareness by an average of 6.6%.
- REACH MORE CLIENTS THROUGH GMAIL. In September 2015, Google integrated native Gmail ads with Google AdWords and made it available to all advertisers, which means you can reach more clients.
- MEASURE YOUR PERFORMANCE CONSISTENTLY. It is very difficult to measure the outcome of traditional advertisements like newspapers, radio, broadcast television, cable television, outdoor billboards, brochures etc. Also, they are much more expensive than Google AdWords. You can’t control your own budget and spend. In adword tell you exactly who clicked your ad and How many leads have been generated?
- EXPLORE MORE USING YOUR ADS when you link your Google AdWords account with your Google Analytics account. AdWords is a great platform but it won’t let you know what people do after clicking the ads. But, Google analytics would help you understand, how long a visitor stayed on a page? How many pages have been visited? Bounce rate of your landing page and details about new visitors and returning visitors.
- TACKLE YOUR COMPETITOR BETTER When someone searches for something related to your product/services online, and you aren’t running ads, but your competitors are, You need to keep an eye on them and what kinds of ads they run etc. The transparent system of Google AdWords helps you do this
- SCHEDULE YOUR ADS TO REACH THE AUDIENCE AT RIGHT TIME. Yeah you read it right you can schedule your ads to show your products at the right time (when they are surfing the internet).It gives more chances to get conversions.