Duologi Finance Magento Module: Duologi provide customized finance solutions that use clever technologies wisely, allowing your customers to spread the cost of your goods and services. Fanatical about your sales growth and always on hand for you and your customers. It offers solutions that are easy to manage and built with your business in mind. Key Features:
- Increase in sales
- Available product finance codes are automated.
- Loans from £150-£25,000
- 3-60 month loan terms
- A variety of products from 0%
- Deposits from zero up to 50%
- Settle early with no penalties.
- Products we offer
i) 0% Finance
ii) Interest bearing finance
iii) Buy now pay laterGeneral Features:
- Enable/Disable option for duologi finance module
- Product Finance Calculator works instantly in all the product pages.
- Choose finance options in duologi at checkout pages.
- Automatically update of order status using webhook.
- Customer can choose both Test/Live mode for duologi.
- Set minimum finance amount for duologi finance in admin.
PayPal Adaptive Extension surely smoothen the process for store admin as admin can use the module in any way , in case of split payment all the payment will be divided among sellers. PayPal Adaptive Payment will split the payment among seller and admin dynamically. This module will work accurately with PayPal Parallel and Chained payment method. PayPal Adaptive Payment - Simple Method: Simple payments enable a sender to send a single payment to a single receiver. This is sometimes considered a traditional payment, such as a payment from a buyer to a seller. PayPal Adaptive Payment - Parallel Method: When “Parallel Method” is selected by the admin from the back-end, then the payment from the customer is splitted among various receiver like admin and sellers. The payment directly goes into the PayPal account of seller and admin.
- Payment from the buyer gets splitted among seller & admin.
- Payment directly goes to the seller and admin account.
- Admin can select either instant or delayed.
- In “instant” method, payment comes to the primary receiver (Admin) and then goes to the sellers.
- In “delayed” method, payment comes to the primary receiver( admin) and then admin releases the seller's amount manually.
- In Chained Payment, buyer will only see the payment summary of the Admin.
Adaptive payments handles payments between a sender of a payment and one or more receivers of the payment.Multi-Vendor PayPal Adaptive payment strengthens the payment section of the marketplace by providing an online payment feature.Using this adaptive payment merchant can smoothly manage the admin to vendor commission transaction.Site owner will get his commission and shipping amount for the orders. Note: Ordered amounts & admin commission calculation will be done by based on your magento market place. Paypal Adaptive Payment types : Adaptive Payments provides several kinds of payment: Simple, Parallel, and Chained payments. Simple payments: Simple payments enable a sender to send a single payment to a single receiver. For example, your website can use an Adaptive Payments payment flow to transfer money resulting from a sale from your customer's PayPal account to your own account. This is the traditional kind of payment. Parallel Payments: Parallel payments enable a sender to send a single payment to multiple receivers. For example, your application might be a shopping cart that enables a buyer to pay for items from several merchants with one payment. Your shopping cart allocates the payment to merchants that actually provided the items. PayPal then deducts money from the sender's account and deposits it in the receivers' accounts. Chained Payments: Chained payments enable a sender to send a single payment to a primary receiver. The primary receiver keeps part of the payment and pays secondary receivers the remainder. For example, the primary receiver receives $100 from the sender's perspective. The primary receiver actually receives only $10 and passes a total of $90 to secondary receivers, Receiver 2 and Receiver 3.
Magento Request for the best price module Request for best price magento module is the unique and best marketing module. There will be a option in the product detail page button called “ Request for the best price “ below add to cart button. Customer can select option either Add to cart or Request for the best price. Can also called call for the price, Request for the price, call for price, request for price etc… Can see many module like this in the globe but this is different and unique functionality to attract your customer by your own price. Key Features:
- If customer selects Request for the best price option, Pop up will show and getting information like name and email. Customer should be logged in the store if not should be register
- Once submit the request email will send automatically to the customer with coupon code for the particular user.
- Customer can able to use the coupon code in the particular product page.
- In admin panel there will be two options for Request for best price.
- To apply this feature to All products and the selected products.
- If you select (Request best price apply for all products) will apply discount percentage for all product.
- If you select (Request best price apply for Selected products) and you can enable from the product edit page and set the Percentage or fixed discount ( To enable, Disable, set percentage or fixed amount go to product edit page and configure it from Request best price menu ).
- Easy to implement this module, Easy back end option’s
- Request for the best price module is the great and unique marketing your products
- Can give the discount as the sale price
- Customer can use this coupon code only one time per user per product.