Stripe Subscriptions Payment Module: Stripe Subscriptions is an module to Stripe Payment which extends its functionality to allow merchants sell subscriptions using the Stripe payment gateway. Magento as a powerful subscriptions platform for both physical products and virtual services. Key Features:
- The module allows merchants to sell subscriptions for Magento virtual, simple, grouped, bundled and configurable products.
- Subscriptions can be ordered in multiple quantities and can have variable shipping costs and tax.
- An appropriate subscription plan is automatically created in your Stripe account depending on the amount.
- Supports initial/setup fees only charged with the first payment.
- Customers can cancel, pause or resume (suspend or activate) subscriptions from their account. Pausing/resuming subscriptions can be enabled or disabled from the configuration.
- Magento admins can also cancel, pause or resume subscriptions from the Magento admin area.
- Subscriptions can be purchased together with regular products (normally not possible with Magento® recurring profiles).
- Subscriptions can be used in bundled and grouped products in combination with regular products.
- Supports custom product options for subscriptions.
- Fixes Magento totals which normally do not add subscriptions price in the Grand Total.
- When a subscription is canceled through Stripe, Stripe Webhooks will also cancel the recurring profile in Magento.