Instagram is one of the most popular social media in the world with the great opportunities for eCommerce. Integration with social media is a must in modern online selling. It improves customer experience with your store.
With our Instagram Widget you can easily integrate this service into your store to get closer to the customers.
|Last Update||26 JULY 2017|
|Compatible Browsers||IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Chrome, Opera|
|Compatible Version||Magento-1.0.x-Magento-1.8.x, Magento-1.9.0 – Magento-1.9.x|
* Unzip plugin files and upload it to your website root directory.
* Login to admin panel and go to System->Cache Management. and clear the cache.
* And you can see our Instagram Feeds “NEKLO” in System>Configuration->NEKLO->Instagram Widget. Click it
* Add Client Id & Secret Key of your account under API Setting
* Click “Connect” button it will connect your Instagram account named as “Connected to Instagram”.
* Create Instagram widget, go to CMS->Widgets->Add New Widget Instance. Select type as “[NEKLO] Instagram Widget” and your package/theme. Click Continue
* Fill all the fields under Front end Properties. Under layout update. Click “Add layout” button. Select the page you want to display the widget
* Click “Widget Options” Fill all the fields. Click Save
* Go to your front-end the Instagram Feeds was displayed.
* If you change any config then don’t forget to clear the Magento cache.
* Installation Done
All the best
If you need any help, questions, customization feel free and contact our support.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Skype : bootsgrid technologies
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.