Sage Pay Payment Gateway Magento 2:
Magento 2 Sage Pay Integration seamlessly integrates UK leading Payment Service Provider to capture secure and flexible payments from customers. To help merchants comply with PCI security standards, Sage Pay store payment data on its PCI-compliant data vault through its checkout forms. Merchants only have to validate their PCI DSS compliance using SAQ A self-questionnaire.
|Last Update||09 AUG 2019|
|Compatible Browsers||IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Chrome, Opera|
|Compatible Version||Magento-2 and later|
- NEW Sage Pay PI integration.
- NEW Magento orphan transaction log & recovery.
- Sage Pay drop-in checkout form.
- NEW Acquire PCI DSS Compliance Level 1.
- Tokenization & saved cards, 3D Secure, AVS/CVV verification, block payments with in-house rules.
- Pre-authorization or Authorization & capture.
- MOTO support – Receive payments in Magento 2 backend with mail and telephone orders.
- Donation supported with Gift Aid.
- Support multiple stores, and credit card providers.
- NEW Sage Pay Direct refund: full refund and partial refund.
- Support major credit card providers: Visa, MasterCard, AMEX, and Discover.
- Enable or disable the gateway.
- Specify allowed credit card types and countries.
Customer can capture invoice up to quantity product that they desired.
* Unzip the (Bootsgrid.zip) plugin file and upload it to your website directory app/code.
* Login to admin panel and go to System->Cache Management. and clear the cache.
* If you change any config then don’t forget to clear the magento cache.
* Installation Done.
All the best
If you need any help/questions/customization/ feel free and contact support.
Email : email@example.com
Skype : bootsgrid technologies