A new model of worldpay now its called as Worldpay eCommerce Gateway, Worldpay Enterprise Business (EBC) from FIS Secure Acceptance Hosted Checkout enables merchants to quickly accept card payments online, without handling payment data. Secure Acceptance Hosted Checkout is a new gateway hosted payment interface. Customers are directed to enter their payment details for payment processing and secure storage.After completing the transaction, gateway redirects customers back to Merchant’s site with details of the payment transaction and outcome. The Worldpay Enterprise Business Center (EBC) is a customer portal provision to merchants to allow merchants to view transactions (Test/Live) and perform other functions. EBC has a Test & Live Environment. Test EBC will display test transactions sent to test endpoints and Live EBC will display live transactions sent to live endpoints.
Worldpay Enterprise Business from FIS REST Api payment, its used for host a payment page in your site. On the use of Woocommerce Worldpay Enterprise Business REST Api, customer can easily choose a payment in your site.In this process customer can transaction and PSD (Payment Service Directive) payment comfortably with more securable. Our integrations provide whilst maximizing security for customers convenience. Its well-being from fault-tolerant, scalable services, rapid, safe, data-driven product enhancements on a global scale. Identifies potentially fraudulent transactions in real time and helps you lessen frauds and chargebacks
- Fully integrated into Woocommerce Order processing workflow.
- Module can enable/disable option.
- Payment 3DS support is provided by Hosted Checkout.
- Available wide range of payment method options supported by Worldpay Business Host Api.
- Multi-Currency Supported.
- Supports one step checkout.
- For Secure Acceptance authentication, the Merchant generates Security Key (Secret Key), Access Key and Profile ID via EBC.
- To verify the data, the security script generates a signature to compare with the signature returned from the Secure Acceptance server.
- Automatic status update of order using webhook notification.
- Debug log for troubleshooting.
- Easy backend configuration.
- Supports PSD2(Payment Services Directive) – encourage payment innovation and enforce data security.
- Identifies potentially fraudulent transactions in real time and helps you lessen frauds and chargebacks.
- Its well-being from fault-tolerant, scalable services, rapid, safe, data-driven product enhancements on a global scale.
- Manage both Rest/hosted api by admin.
|Last Update||January 6, 2023|
|Compatible Browsers||IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Chrome, Opera.|
|Compatible WooCommerce Version||WooCommerce-3.x and later|
|Compatible WordPress Version||WordPress-5.x and later.|